I feel like a traitor. I have always been a Netter guy through and through, but I finally broke down and bought the Gilroy anatomy atlas. I think this is the best anatomy book I have ever seen. It’s literally amazing.
So many views.
Such beautiful art.
I am so sorry Frank.
21 Notes/ Hide
- jackfrostinthetardis reblogged this from thenotquitedoctor and added:
- ecstatically-astounded likes this
- ontheshoulderofgiants likes this
- goodxgreat likes this
- blue-lights-and-tea likes this
- mrspediatricpa likes this
- ontheshoulderofgiants said:I used gilroy first year too . People would come up to me and ask what it was. It looks so much better than netters!
- flyimagination likes this
- cranquis likes this
- mattstewart likes this
- neurochi likes this
- thelabcoat likes this
- imliterallyace likes this
- tesdefonceoutesgay reblogged this from thenotquitedoctor and added:
- unmarked-path likes this
- md-admissions said:I have friends who swear by Gilroy, too! I do really like their tables
- beyondtheoath said:I personally use Netter and Rohen’s Atlas of Anatomy.
- beyondtheoath likes this
- thenotquitedoctor posted this